For Sale / "Miowera" / 3429 Cobbadah Road BINGARA
Contact agent for details
'MIOWERA' - A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH
- 34km north of Barraba & 27km south of Bingara on the Cobbadah Rd.
- 2 bedroom & sleepout weatherboard home with iron roof & timber piers surrounded by well maintained gardens.
- Set on approx. 2,000 acres.
- Small set of timber & steel cattle yards (approx. 60 hd). 1,000 hd weather shed & yards. 2 sets of steel sheep yards.
- Hilly/undulating basalt to trap & rock country.
- Miowera is divided into 5 paddocks & all fencing is in good to fair condition.
- Shade timber consists of Iron Bark, Apple & Kurrajong.
- 2 creeks run through the property. 5 dams. 1 equipped windmill & 1 equipped electric submersible pump. Miowera is in a 28 inch rainfall.
- Approx. 50 acres have been farmed for oats, with the option of a further 50 acres.
- Owner estimates Miowera can run 90 breeder cows & calves, with 1,500 grown sheep.
- Mail delivery three times a week & schools at Bingara & Barraba.
- Major selling centres at Tamworth, Gunnedah & Inverell.
For further information; please contact the selling agent.
Please contact agent for details